CMA coaching in Kolkata to help you get your management accounting certificate
Now take your first step towards the career of accounting by staying in your city Kolkata. Yes, you read the line right. Now find the best CMA coaching in Kolkata for your future reference with the help of Haarway. Take your career to the next level by completing them and receiving a qualified certificate at the end of the courses.
This certificate will act as proof of your skills, knowledge and your worth to the companies where you will go to seek jobs. Get on to Haarway without wasting any time and meet with the top-rated CMA coaching centers offering top-quality accounting training.
Are you an aspiring candidate looking forward to pursuing CMA (Cost and Management Accounting) to have a flourishing career in the accounting and financial management field? If yes, read below to get complete details of the course and CMA coaching in Kolkata.
NOTE: CMA is the same course as the earlier ICWA. The earlier ICWA (Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India) is renamed as CMA (Cost and Management Accountant).
An Overview Of CMA coaching in Kolkata
CMA is a professional course in Cost and Management Accounting conducted by ICMAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India). This course is apt for young talents looking forward to becoming business leaders/ entrepreneurs. The CMA exams are conducted twice a year, during June and December, and the CMA coaching in Kolkata conduct classes accordingly.
The duration of the CMA course is 3 years, divided into 3 levels:
- Foundation: 4 papers.
- Intermediate: divided into 2 groups with 5 papers each.
- Finals: divided into 2 groups with 5 papers each.
Get more information about the subject during the courses and find all the details and information about CMA coaching classes near you on Haarway. Haarway listings will provide you with all the top options to pick from.
Who is eligible for the CMA exam ?
Before jumping to the career opportunities as a CMA, let us look at the eligibility criteria to join the course.
- The candidate must have cleared the 10+2 exam conducted by a recognized education Board.
- The candidate must have passed the National Diploma in Commerce Examination conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education or similar State Boards.
- The candidate must have cleared the Foundation exam conducted by the ICMAI.
- A candidate who has completed his graduation in any discipline apart from Fine Arts from a recognized board is eligible for direct entry into the Intermediate program.
- A candidate who has cleared the Foundation exam of ICAI or ICSI is eligible for direct entry into the CMA intermediate program.
The candidate must have passed all the papers in both groups at the intermediate level and completed the 15 months of pratical training.
What is the use of the CMA exam ?
It requires a lot of hard work and dedication to clear all three levels of the CMA exam, and the CMA coaching in Kolkata plays a big role in it. But, the benefits you reap for these three years of hard work after passing CMA are worth it. Let us look at the career benefits of Cost and Management Accounting:
- CMA is one of the highly valued professional courses in the stream of Finance.
- The CMA certificate by ICMAI is globally accepted in most countries.
- With a high level of knowledge in Cost and Finance, the candidate can secure a good job in top companies in India and abroad.
- There is a high demand for CMAs in top MNCs and the big four accounting firms: Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, E&Y (the dream company of every commerce student).
- Along with growth opportunities and progress, the candidate bags a high salary package that motivates them to give their best.
Why is CMA required ?
Working in the Accounting and Finance sector is the goal of almost every commerce student. On completing their graduation, most of them apply for a job in Big 4 and other companies. But, to beat the competition and have a competitive advantage over others, you need to have an added edge to your CV. CMA is a course that will provide you with that added edge to have a better chance of applying and being shortlisted for the following job roles:
- Cost Accountant
- Cost Manager
- Financial Accountant
- Risk Manager
- Finance Manager
- Finance Analyst
and so the list goes on!
The CMA coaching in Kolkata gives you an edge over other examinees by giving equal weightage on theoretical and practical learning.
What is the fees for CMA coaching in Kolkata?
The registration and examination fees charged by the Institute of Cost of Accountants of India are very nominal. A GST of 18% is charged on the fees.
The fees charged by ICMA for each level is as follow:
- Foundation: Rs. 6000/-
- Inter: Rs. 22000/-
- Final: Rs. 25000/-
You can study by yourself or enroll with CMA coaching in Kolkata to learn from professional teachers. The fees charged by CMA coaching classes vary from center to center as per the exam level.
Which is the best CMA coaching in Kolkata?
If you wish to enroll with CMA coaching in Kolkata, you have a bundle of options to look for. The best ones being Success Points, Siddhart Agarwal classes, Vivek Professional classes, Mohit Agarwal classes, Edmiron, IPFC academy, etc.
Each of the professors in these CMA coaching in Kolkata has years of experience in teaching. They have helped thousands of candidates shape their careers in Cost and Accounting.
If you wish to join this course, it is the best time for you to ponder upon. Find the best CMA coaching in Kolkata with India's top business listing sites like Sulekha, JustDial, Haarway to get all the details of the course and coaching classes.
Haarway is a leading listing business where you can find the best coaching for CMA in Kolkata and other things related to your daily needs available near you as per your requirements. To get yourself into a professional course of CMA in your city Kolkata, you need to look through our list. The list has all the top choices and top-rated institutions, which can help you to lay a strong foundation for your career.