GMAT Coaching In Kolkata To Get Greater GMAT Score
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is an entrance exam for aspirants to apply in international business schools for MBA programs. This computer-adaptive examination for under-graduates comprises three main categories: writing skills, critical reasoning, qualitative aptitude, and analytical skills. If you are planning to take a GMAT test, you are at the right place. Listing the best GMAT coaching in Kolkata, Haarway helps you start your preparations from scratch.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a significant examination conducted for students who want to pursue overseas business management courses. Approximately more than 1lakh students appear for the exam every year. Thus, you need to register in a verified GMAT coaching in Kolkata to score good marks in the exam. The teachers of these verified and reputed institutes can help you prepare in various ways. Hence, rely on this blog to know how GMAT coaching can help you acquire good marks.
Before registering for a GMAT coaching in Kolkata, you are advised to know how the GMAT examination gets conducted. It is a three- and half-hour examination where students are allowed to take two breaks of eight minutes. The test is primarily divided into four groups: writing assessment, integrated reasoning, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning. Applicants are allowed to appear for the test five times in a year between a specific time duration. This is why you are advised to join a coaching institute for your preparation.
You must know that the teacher of the top GMAT coaching centers in Kolkata can provide you effective study materials for your preparation. Besides study materials, they frequently conduct preparation tests, computer-adaptive tests, mock tests, etc. The teachers can also prepare you for interviews and other essential factors that the major management colleges check. Thus, apart from the marks, you can perceive that you need to be eligible in various other criteria to get admission to the world's best B-schools. Hence, you must register in the top coaching institutes of the city for better preparation.
Major Preparation Tips That The Top GMAT Coaching Centers In Kolkata Follow
There is a saying that "Practice is the key to success"! This is why the top GMAT coaching in Kolkata follows few essential preparation tips for the benefit of the students. Therefore, the primary guideline that most of the institutes follow are:
- The foremost factor that the institutes provide is 60+ hour classroom sessions. In addition, all the verified and reputed institutes provide an equal number of classes for all four sections.
- The major institutes of the city provide one-to-one learning sessions for the benefit of the students. In addition, due to the outbreak of the Corona Virus, nowadays, you can also opt for the online sessions for your benefit.
- The top GMAT coaching institutes provide the best list of questions and conduct the mock test. This way, you will get to know about the question pattern and the possible questions you will face in the exam.
- Another essential aspect of these GMAT institutes is the doubt clearing sessions. You can notice that the teachers of the top institutes frequently conduct doubt clearing sessions to enhance their students' knowledge.
- Besides these, the top institutes of Kolkata also provide 20 to 30 hours of personalized training so that the candidates can perform excellently in the exam.
Therefore, you can understand that these are the major aspects that the top GMAT coaching centers in Kolkata follow for preparing the students. In addition, you can also get motivation and encouragement from the teachers, which will readily improve your performance. This is why you should consider registering in the best institute to get the maximum benefit.
Various Training Programs Of GMAT Coaching Institutes Of Kolkata
If you plan to appear for the Graduate Management Admission Test, you must know that it is one of the most popular competitive entrance exams. This is why most of the students enroll in a coaching institute for better preparation. Due to this reason, the top GMAT coaching in Kolkata has divided the training program into different classes. Moving over, the major divisions are:
- Weekday Batch
The weekday batch is primarily for the students who want to prepare intensively for the GMAT. As a part of the weekend batch, you will have to attend classes every day. In addition, you will also be attending tests and various other practice sessions if you join the weekday batch.
- Weekend Batch
The weekend batch is generally for those individuals who are planning to prepare for the GMAT while working in a company. The training format of the weekend batches is very much similar to the weekday batches. However, sessions are comparatively longer in weekend batches as the classes happen only on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Crash Course Batch
Crash course training format is a bit different from both weekday and weekend batches. Generally, the time duration of the crash course batches is shorter, and the students do not get the chance to attend any doubt clearing sessions. However, the teachers provide them proper study materials and prepare them through mock tests and various other tests.
Therefore, you can understand that these are the primary training sessions of the major GMAT coaching institutes in Kolkata. In addition, you will receive various facilities like one-to-one assistance, a question bank, and updated study materials, etc., for your preparation.
Career Opportunities Through GMAT:
- You can apply to any reputed international business school.
- You can choose from 2000+ colleges worldwide.
- The higher the GMAT score you hold, the better colleges you get.
- You gain knowledge and experience in management and business.
Advantages Of Taking GMAT Coaching in Kolkata:
- Improve your communication skills and gain better focus
- Opportunity to learn from the best professionals online
- Constant progress via taking regular online mock exams
- Learn how to complete the full test within the fixed time limit
- Gain enough confidence for the actual exam
Securing a good score is vital, as your education loan/ financial support from the banks depends entirely on your score. Plus, your chance of applying for scholarships is also dependent on the score. You also have the option to join GMAT coaching in Haarway Kolkata to learn exactly whatever you want.
A Peek Into The Format Of Graduate Management Admission Test Format
The Graduate Management Admission Test is generally divided into four essential parts. You must know that the teachers of the top GMAT coaching institute in Kolkata will guide you for all the sections equally. Thus, you must consider joining an institute to enhance your preparation.
Moving over the format of the GMAT is:
- The first section of the Graduate Management Admission Test is the writing assessment. For this section, you have to attend one question; and the time duration will be 30 minutes.
- After the analytical writing section, you will be attending the integrated reasoning section. The integrated reasoning section is divided into 12 questions that you have to complete within 30 minutes.
- Then you will have to attend the quantitative reasoning section. For this particular section, you will have to attend 31 questions within 62 minutes.
- Lastly, you will have the verbal reasoning section. For the verbal reasoning section, you will be given 36 questions that you have to complete within 65 minutes.
You should know that you are allowed to write in your preferred format for the examination. You must also understand that the exam is mainly a computer-adaptive test. This is why the questions keep changing with the candidate's performance. Hence, this is the primary process in which the examination gets conducted.
The Estimated Fees Of The GMAT Coaching Centers in Kolkata
By reading the above-mentioned factors, you can readily understand the importance of registering for a GMAT coaching in Kolkata. However, before joining, you should gather accurate information on the fee structure of the tutorials. Therefore, the estimated fee structure is:
- For the weekday batches, the approximate fee is from 20,000-30,000 Rs.
- For the weekend batches, the fee structure is similar to the weekday batch, where the amount varies between 20,000-30,000 Rs.
- However, for the crash course batches, the fee amount drops down to approximately 10,000 Rs.
Therefore, this is the estimated fee structure of the city’s GMAT institutes. However, you must remember that this fee includes the cost of study materials, mock-tests, daily assessment, etc. Hence, you are recommended to gather information on the fee structure of different institutes before joining one.
Register In Kolkata’s Top GMAT Institutes For Better Preparation
Are you planning to get admission to the world's top B-schools? Then you need to score a high rank on GMAT. Thus, you are advised to register in a reputed GMAT coaching institute in Kolkata for your preparation. However, as the number of institutes increased rapidly in the past few years, finding a verified coaching center can get difficult for you. Hence, you can rely on the leading business and service listing portals like Sulekha, Haarway, etc., to find a top coaching institute for you. In addition, you can get many reputed GMAT coaching centers near your locality from their verified list of information.
Registering in Kolkata’s top GMAT institutes is vital for maximizing the preparation process; thus, rely on this blog to know how GMAT coaching can help you.
Haarway lists the best GMAT coaching classes in Kolkata for you to learn from the best in-town GMAT professors. Helping you understand the exam pattern beforehand, these coaching classes save you from nervousness on the final day. Get in touch with Haarway to start your GMAT preparation with the best yet affordable GMAT coaching in Kolkata.