Find The Best Residential Schools In Kolkata For Your Little Junior At Haarway
Finding a good boarding school in Kolkata is a big challenge for the parents. With every residential school in the city claiming to be the best, it is highly difficult to figure out which is actually the best one. Your child deserves nothing less than the best. So, start your search to find the actual best residential schools in Kolkata, the city of joy at Haarway.
If quality education is your requirement, Haarway is the best platform to find the solution to it!
Kolkata, the city of joy, is not only known for its art and culture but academics too. Very often, you might have heard the people of Kolkata are very educated and knowledgeable. Highly valuing education, this city is home to a few top boarding schools like The Heritage, Day Boarding School, Prat Memorial School, Palian World School, St. Paul’s Boarding and Day School, North Point School, and so the list goes on.
Can I Check The School’s Campus Before Admission?
Yes, you can visit the campus of the residential schools in Kolkata for verification or checking purposes before admitting your child. It is a parent’s right to see and scrutinize the place where their child will stay.
Facilities At Boarding Schools Kolkata
It is true that a boarding school leads to an all-around development of the child. No regular day school can match the facilities provides by a boarding school in Kolkata.
- Academics is of course, the prime reason to consider sending a child to a boarding school.
- Latest education technology with multimedia rooms, AV technology, laboratories, library, computer labs for smarter education.
- Apart from academics, the child learns multiple other activities like singing, dancing, karate, music, painting, sketching, guitar, yoga, etc.
- Exposure to athletics and sports ground/ court like racing track, cricket pitch, basketball court, football ground helps the child develop new interests.
- There are coaches, teachers and trainers for every activity the child enrolls in to help him/her learn it from the base.
- Have separate dormitories for girls and boys with well-built, neat, and clean rooms, bathrooms, and mess.
Whether you are looking for a residential school for boys/ girls or co-boarding schools, start your search with Haarway. Enter your location to browse through the list of boarding schools in your vicinity only to save your time and effort in browsing through the total list of residential schools in Kolkata. Better invest your time in comparing the schools in your vicinity to find the best boarding school in Kolkata for your child.