Bike on Rent in Kolkata
For bike enthusiasts, riding the latest motorcycle model won’t be a dream anymore! Those expensive models you see in the showrooms can be waiting at your doorstep. With the availability of bikes on rent in Kolkata, you don’t have to involve yourself in any costly investment and ride the two-wheeler of your dreams.
At present, this city is witnessing a high demand for vehicle rental services, so why should you stop yourself? People who frequently move to another location can save a lot of money with the rental option.
However, it’s important to rent bikes only from verified and authentic rental companies to make the most out of your rental experience. So, dive deep into this blog for a detailed guide on how to have a seamless rental experience.
Why Trust Haarway for Bike on Rent in Kolkata?
Haarway, one of India’s top leading service listing portals, can help you find the best dealers that provide bike hire in Kolkata in an instant. You will only find verified and authentic rental companies in Haarway. If budget is your concern, this platform allows you to mention your preferences like budget, location, needs, etc, and find the right service expert accordingly.
Also, before finalizing on any dealer, you can go through the customer reviews and ratings of every company listed here. With this, you can make an informed decision and take one step towards having a seamless rental experience.
Reasons Why You Should Rely on Bike Rental Services in Kolkata
Before you tap into the service listing portals to search for bike hire in Kolkata, maybe you should check the points mentioned below to know why renting is a better option.
- Purchasing a two-wheeler can hurt your finances right away. Go for Motorbike hire if you want to enjoy riding a two-wheeler and save money on the go. Whether you are planning to ride it for the weekend or an entire month, renting saves you from huge financial commitments.
- You can hire premium motorcycles that were once under your wishlist! Get to ride the motorcycle of your dreams that you would not be able to afford. Dealers that provide bikes on rent in Kolkata will offer you with a plethora of two-wheeler models to choose from. All the models are new and well-equipped.
- Remain stress-free about the maintenance as the rental company will bear it for you. As you need to keep your bike in good condition, maintenance can be expensive. The agencies that provide bike rentals in Kolkata will handle all the costly expenses for you. And what’s better than this?
- You don’t need to waste your time searching for a parking spot. Or, there won’t be any storage issue if you have a smaller garage. With bike rent in Kolkata, you can enjoy the motorcycle as long as you hire it and return it afterwards.
- You may have a two-wheeler at home, but it is nearly impossible to carry it wherever you travel. With bike hire in Kolkata, you enjoy having a bike even when you are away from home.
Things to Consider While Renting a Motorcycle
Riding a two-wheeler is one of the easiest and convenient ways of daily commuting. People no longer consider it as a luxury but a necessity. Yet sometimes, we are taken aback from purchasing a two-wheeler due to huge down payments. But, with bike rental in Kolkata, riding a motorcycle won’t crash your finances.
Hence, to enjoy a perfect rental experience, make sure to consider the points mentioned below,
- Pick the Right Motorcycle for Your Needs
Almost every stylish bike will draw your attention. But, never pick a bike just because it looks attractive. You must hire a motorcycle that you can handle with confidence. Obviously, you know your ability, so make sure to select a bike based on it. Also, you must consider for how many days you’ll be renting it
- You will Need a Valid Driver’s License
No agency offering bike rental in Kolkata will allow you to ride a two-wheeler without a valid license. You should be a minimum of 18 years of age to obtain a license anywhere in India.
Having a license ensures your own safety and comfort. You can never avail the insurance if you are a non-license holder. Hence, do not forget to carry your license whenever you ride a motorcycle.
- Don’t Forget About Your Safety
Never forget to inspect your two-wheeler before going for bike rent in Kolkata. Check the brakes, engine, battery, lights, etc and see if they are working properly.
The bike you select to hire must be in the best condition. Also, remember that the rental company should provide you with copies of insurance, registration card, and pollution under control certificate.
- Check the Rental Contracts
Different companies have different terms and conditions in their contract. Few companies may not even offer this. Hence, before opting for bike rentals in Kolkata, make sure to read the contract details thoroughly.
You must be aware of all the terms and policies before making a payment or signing the contract. Some of the things that the rental contract includes are bike damage, rental duration, insurance policy and fueling agreement.
- Never Decide Based on the Rental Price
While hiring, never prioritize the rental rate. You might consider prices offered by multiple rental companies near you, but this shouldn't be your focus point. It is observed that the bikes with the most reasonable rates can be less roadworthy. Never make a decision solely based on the price factor. Select a premium quality scooty on rent that is worth riding and not something based on price!
- Don’t Forget to Carry Safety Gear
While riding a bike to new places, it is easy to get carried away. But you should always consider your safety first. You should wear all the necessary protective gear while riding your bike. Also, you must check that the safety gear is in proper condition.
Approximate Charges of Bike Rentals in Kolkata
The price of a bike or scooty on rent in Kolkata highly varies depending on the rental period, type of two-wheelers, etc. Check out prices mentioned below,
|Bike or Scooty on Rent||Approximate Charges Per Day|
|Basic Two-Wheelers||Approximately Rs 500 to Rs 700|
|Expensive Bikes||About Rs 1000 to Rs 1500|
Some of the Most Commonly Asked Questions
The top companies that provide bike rental services have the ideal model for every bike lover in this city.
1. When Opting for Bike Rent in Kolkata, Does the Two-Wheeler Come with a Fuel?
This service depends upon the rental service. Some may offer you the bike with full fuel, and others may hand over the bike with fixed quantity fuel. Make sure to enquire what the rent includes. They might charge you extra for the tank to be full.
2. What Mandatory Documents Do You Need to Provide to the Agencies that Offer Bike Rental Services?
You will have to carry valid license proof along with copies of identity proof and address proof.
3. Do You Need to Pick Up the Bike, or Will it Get Delivered at Your Doorstep?
While opting for bikes on rent in Kolkata, some agencies might provide you with a location to pick up the bike from when your booking gets confirmed. However, most agencies will drop the motorcycle at your doorstep.
4. What is the Approximate Cost of Bike or Scooty on Rent in Kolkata?
Most rental firms in Kolkata will charge you on an hourly basis. However, the hourly rates depend upon the two-wheeler you hire. You may have to pay an approx of Rs 30 to Rs 35 per hour to rent a bike on weekdays and about Rs 40 to Rs 50 per hour on weekends.