Have you students started with your preparation for the NEET examination? If yes, then this blog has got you covered. When talking about competitive exams in the medical field, the NEET examination tops the list. Due to career opportunities via this exam, aspirants prefer this choice the most. As an aspirant, you must join any of the NEET coaching classes in Kolkata for better preparation.
If you consider the huge competition amidst this examination, you might need some preparation tips. This blog will help you out in this regard. Since the examination will be conducted in May 2021, you have plenty of time to start with the tips below. So, aspirants have a great read ahead.
The first step includes making a practical timetable. Many times there are students who are good in studies but fail to clear the exam. One of the biggest reasons behind it is lacking a strategic NEET exam preparation plan. You can’t qualify for the exam without time management. Always stick to your timetable to remain focused on your goal.
Divide the vast syllabus in such a way that you can complete the whole syllabus on time. Be clear about your goals to make them more realistic.
1. Set small goals each day and fulfill them.
2. Dedicate equal time to each subject.
3. Maintain a separate time for your hobbies and recreational activities.
Divide the topics like you keep the easy ones from one subject and the tough ones from another subject. For instance, if you choose a tough topic from biology, choose an easy one from physics and a moderate one from chemistry.
Even if the NEET exam occurs in offline mode, you can resort to digital media for tests and solutions. Today’s world is online-centric. There are numerous test modules, solutions, apps, etc regarding the preparation of this exam available over the internet. These can help you in conceptual clarity easily. Therefore, using digital content will be of great benefit to you.
Studying is great, but practicing is a better idea. Without daily practice, you won’t reach your goal. You should be able to know how far you have learned. Testing your skills is very crucial. Practice previous years NEET question papers on a regular basis. From this, you’ll get to know how to prepare for the NEET exam 2021.
1. Keep an aim to practice 90 questions daily. Spot mistakes by checking and analyzing them.
2. Mark all the difficult questions to solve in revision.
3. Prepare and study the weak topics to improve them.
The most vital part of examinations is good study materials. You must include factors like level of questions, explanations, etc. Ask recommendations from your teachers and mentors while purchasing NEET preparation books. The exam focuses on the NCERT syllabus. The board revolves around NCERT level questions for a very long time. Therefore, do not miss out on NCERT books while preparing for NEET examinations.
1. Bookmark all the important topics for an end-time revision.
2. While practicing, mark all the important questions.
3. A good book must consist of practice sets.
The constraint is the greatest challenge in this examination. It’s a tedious task to solve 180 questions in 180 minutes; you will have one minute per question. With the help of mock tests, boost your confidence level and figure out the best paper attempting strategy to get more scores in NEET results 2021.
1. Take one mock test at a time, don’t rush.
2. Monitor your performance and spot the weak areas.
3. You must go for any all India mock test series to get a reflection of your preparation among a large pool of students.
Several candidates are weak in different topics, but you will overcome your weakness and gain success if you work harder. Start working on basic concepts during NEET exam preparation. Give more time to the weak sections.
1. Solve previous years' questions and topics based on the questions asked in papers.
2. Seek guidance from your teachers and mentors. They will provide better help in your weaker sections.
3. Don’t go for any new topic within two to three months of the examination. Revise the older ones.
Save your preparation time by creating short notes. It is quite a hectic task to revise all together before the examination. These short notes will act as an instant gateway through the exam. With short notes, your memorizing power becomes stronger and will help you retain things for a longer time. Also, keep note of information and notes from NEET entrance coaching in Kolkata.
1. For learning, use short flow charts, diagrams, and short tricks.
2. For revision during exam time, write derivations and formulas.
3. Bookmark the topic name to help you revise easily just before the exam time.
Accuracy is the key to crack the NEET examination. With good accuracy, you become sure about the correct answers and mark them in the OMR sheet. Thus, while exam preparation, don’t go for any guesswork if you aren’t sure about the solution. With this, you will avoid the negative marking because there is a deduction of one mark for each wrong answer.
1. You should try eliminating options in the confusing questions.
2. Follow this same strategy while giving mock tests to refrain yourself from giving random guesses.
3. Observe the mistakes that you make in the mock tests.
1. You must achieve your goal at any cost and strive for more.
2. Be clear with the basics.
3. Keep your focus on NCERT along with NEET preparation books.
4. Create a report card to maintain all your mock tests and revise all sections daily.
5. Attempt as many mock tests as you can to check your accuracy and time management.
6. Have the habit of preparing without any stress and tension.
We have reached the end of this blog. I hope this blog helped the medical aspirants. If you work on these above points, you are good to go. These will help you in preparing a solid strategic plan.
If you want to get admission in the best coaching for NEET in Kolkata, numerous service listing websites will help you find the best coaching centers for NEET based on your location, budget, need, etc.